Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Photos and Photography


We got together at Nana's house to take family photos. Unfortunately, Shane did not want to cooperate!

Daddy with the two oldest!


Brother and Sister posing for the camera.

Shane finally decided to join in, as long as he sat all by himself.

Luke acting all cool.

Daddy and Eli

Mommy and Eli

Christmas Eve looking for Santa!

Where could he be?!

Practicing my photography. Eli was a perfect little model.

I alternated between color and black and white because I just couldn't decide!

My, what big blue eyes you have!


A little smile for the camera.





I managed to get a picture of Luke.


And Kimberly, too.

And one of them together. Shane was the only one who didn't want to sit for pictures. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment