Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cry-it-out sleep method

When Kimberly was 5-6 months old we did the "cry-it-out" sleep method. I remember it being difficult BUT she caught on quickly and has been putting herself to sleep ever since. So with Luke we started the method at the beginning of this week and it has been hard! He refused to fall asleep on his own and would cry for HOURS! But yesterday we had a break through and, after he almost lost his voice from crying, he finally fell asleep on his own. Hallelujah! Not only did he fall asleep he slept through the night. So we tried again tonight and after ONLY 30 MINUTES he was asleep! I almost cried (tears of joy). I'm praying this continues so wish me luck!

-Mia

1 comments:

  1. I did the same with my kids. It is difficult....but so worth it in the long run for everyone involved. Congratulations! Now maybe Mom and Dad can get some sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete