Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bedroom #4 progress

This is the far back corner of the room. Ryan just installed the door and all the electical has been run including the light switch.

I was standing in the laundry room looking out when I took this picture.

I was standing in the garage portion for this picture. You can see the laundry room off to the left, the backyard is straight ahead, and bedroom #4 is on the right.

Ryan installed thick plywood on the garage side so that adding shelves (or finding a stud) would be painless.

Interior of the room.

This is looking from the backyard into the garage. Laundry room is on the right and bedroom is on the left. As you can see Russell's turtle tank is straight ahead.

"I am Luke and I approve this message."

1 comments:

  1. You won't know what hit you when you all of a sudden have another bedroom! Good job to both you and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete